Happy November!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas preparations start this month. Get ready, this season is going to be very big for The Ballentines. I woke up this morning mentally prioritizing my to-do list. Lorelai is growing so fast, even when the days are long the years are so very very short; the best part of my life is being her mama. I often pour myself into people and activities that are unappreciative and unreciprocated. But, especially this time of year, there isn't a second to waste. Ultimately I want Lorelai to look back on the holidays as a time of celebration. The focus must be on our valuable family and friends. Maybe it's the cool air or the fresh page on the calendar, either way my head is clearer today than it's been in a long time and I am ready to face the end of 2011 with a certainty that this next year will be better than the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment