Friday, November 25, 2011

5k Pictures

Getting my number pinned on next to the heater!









I've got this.










Thats me in the middle getting ready to go and adjusting my head phones.










There were lots of characters that Lorelai enjoyed meeting.











Rusty got up early on race day and made this fantastic "GO MOMMY" sign for Lorelai to hold! I was heartbroken that I didn't see them when I came across the finish line. There were SO many people and they didn't see me either... but that may have been a blessing in disguise, I'm guessing that I'm not a pretty runner, and my attempts to run, suck in, and smile (ala Natalie's News style) probably would have looked awkward on camera!










I DID IT!!! I don't look as tired and sweaty as I actually was. I am wearing my new Lululemon run skirt. I've always thought of exercise skirts as too mom-ish, but it was really cute and also the reason I think I completed the run without any walking, I just kept telling myself that my skirt deserved a great inaugural go. Ha.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie Corinne said...

hahah! you never need to suck in! You look great :) congratulations; proud of you!