Thursday, November 24, 2011

Run, turkey, run!

I ran my first 5k this morning!!! Pictures and time to post soon (my number was 1351 and it will be on kcrunningcompany.com)!!! Go me!!

** If you're looking online it's not the Pilgrim Run, and rats that I didn't run that because I would have placed in my age group! I don't know my exact time but I know it's better than 41 minutes 14 seconds (because that was my gun start time). I was really far back (and there were seriously thousandS of racers) so I know my time was better than that!


*** 36 minutes 42 seconds!!! I registered this morning last minute so my name isn't up and it says I'm male, but that's me!!! Wooooooo!! I don't know anything about "good" times for a 5k but I am thrilled with the results. I KNOW I can do better one day, but I am just thrilled that I ran the whole thing with no walking. I never stopped jogging along. I did it!

Place 947 out of over 1209 timed participants (the time chip cost extra).

No comments: