Friday, September 23, 2011

The doll house book case..

I need to organize it a bit better and maybe get some monogrammed bins to keep favorite dolls, toys, etc. I am also thinking that it needs to be painted white?? What do y'all think, should it be painted, and if so is white the right color?


















This is the view into the hallway...













And here is the wall of dress-up. On any given day Lorelai is a myriad of characters and loves to look the part!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angie said...

Paint the bookshelf to match the rest of the furniture?

Ballentine said...

I thought about that, but the problem is that the paint I used on the bed is a spray paint an has a shimmer to it. I don't think they could re-create the color in a paint on paint. And I think it needs to be actually painted instead of sprayed because it will get a ton of use and I don't want it to chip.

Angie said...

Hmmmm....well, then probably white. Or...you can go crazy and paint it the same pink as the frames!

Ballentine said...

Same problem! Ha, hahhaha I freaking love spray paint... the pink was a spray too. You know my lime green buffet in my kitchen was spray painted that color too! Ha!!