Friday, September 23, 2011

High Five Friday

1. I've posted the long anticipated photos of Lorelai's new room, scroll down and enjoy!

2. I am going to try to take Lorelai to see the movie Dolphin Tale tonight. She LOVES Free Willy, so I'm banking on this being a huge hit. I haven't been to the movies since we saw Pooh, and can't wait to go!

3. I bought Nike Dri-FIT gym pants in size small, because the medium ones were too big. Go me! I also got two new Lululemon tanks also in a dry fit type material and even though I've always been a big believer in all- cotton athletic clothes, this week I've changed my mind and am loving the moisture wicking material.

4. I used a Neti Pot for the first time ever. It's a sinus cleansing thing, and recommended in one of my yoga books. I'm not cured just yet, but I did feel a good bit better after the cleanse.

5. I got to visit with some of my best girl friends (Nina and Anna) on Tuesday afternoon. We used to hang out every single Tuesday... we'd talk, visit, catch up, etc. for an hour or so after court and before I went to pick up Lorelai. I am a girl's girl and I miss that time to connect more than I realized. Now that I teach yoga, my schedule is a bit less flexible but after this week I am determined to make more time for my friends because you can't high five by yourself, that would be awkward.

No comments: