Friday, August 26, 2011

High Five Friday

1. Lorelai stayed at my parent's house last night. It is basically her own little version of the happiest place on Earth, and when I plan for her to stay she is so good the entire time before she gets dropped off because she's so excited and doesn't want to be "grounded" to our home by acting naughty. So it's a win-win-win. She gets to have a fantastic time, and I get to enjoy a few days of superstar behavior, and a night out on the town with my friends! Thank you Mom and Dad for having her over!!!

2. I made it to the gym at 5:30 AM once this week (in the interest of full disclosure I was 10 minutes late). But, since I have been so sick I am giving myself a high five for this one.

3. I made Lorelai Snickerdoodle cookies. We were at Walmart in the Halloween isle and I said "Ummm, Snickers." And Lorelai said "I LOVE Snickers" so I tossed them in the cart. She was very confused and said "those are not the Snickers I like", so I racked my brain and asked her a few questions and we figured out that she LOVES Snickerdoodle cookies, ha. I felt so domestic making a cookie request for my little girl.

4. I settled the insurance claim from when I got rear ended in the Avalon. I was really worried how that would all play out since I traded the car instead of repairing it. But they're writing me a check!

5. I booked Lorelai's fourth birthday portrait session. We're two months away from the big day, but I've already got a lot of the party planned. I won't keep y'all in suspense the theme is: "Come on! Vamanos, to a fiesta FOUR Lorelai!"

1 comment:

Natalie Corinne said...

nice, you were my inspiration for my blog today! Nice high fives