* Lorelai ate at her first pizza buffet today! She polished off two slices of cheese, salad, and an entire diet coke... not bad for a rookie.
* The local annual consignment sale is today. I am selling some of Lorelai's old things and hopeful to earn some extra spending money. I hate parting with her baby stuff, it makes me nostalgic and I tend to emotionally price things. Any takers on a $30 milk-stained-onesie? No??? Whew! I can lug it back in the attic and reminisce about how cute she was back when she fit in onsies at the next sale too? Yes, please. I love this process, probably because I'm not actually the one lugging the boxes to the attic. However, the one who does have to lug the boxes to the attic isn't as thrilled about these sales and really pushed me to get rid of the bigger items this time. It was a battle of the Ballentines, and I lost. I'm telling y'all this not because losing is high five worthy but to get to a funny anecdote, as I am unloading my stuff at the sale, I realize that I've lost Lorelai's Uggs (the cutest little boots that she wore for two winters), and as I'm searching frantically around Rusty admitted that he put them back in the truck, he didn't think I could let them go! It was a nice gesture, but I ultimately decided to sell them anyway.... but don't worry, it's not like they're priced to move. Ha.
* One Day (the movie) was released! I'm not sure when I'll be able to go see it, but I can hardly wait.
* After a week long stint on my death bed with a head cold, I am finally feeling somewhat human again.
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago

1 comment:
The anticipation of number 5 is driving me bonkers. Please post soon!!
Post a Comment