1. Jersey Shore is back, and in Italy. This is high five worthy for three reasons. A: many of my blog readers may not know that I grew up in New Jersey, specifically exit 8A on the turnpike! Fist Pump!! Two: because my dream vacation is to Italy. I'd probably trade my left arm for a trip there. And, D;) I am a reality tv adict. It's basically the perfect storm of entertainment for me.
2. I booked a beach vacation! I was really concerned that the summer would pass me by without a chance to put my toes in the sand.
3. I found Kashi bars on sale for $2.00 per box! It is a guilty pleasure of mine to food shop at Big Lots, they always have unique close outs, etc. and I love a deal. (My favorite find of all time there was strawberry-vanilla rhubarb jam.)
4. Tennessee tax free weekend starts today! I can't stop thinking about the Old Gringo Pisa boots from my pilot shopaholic post, and tax free might be the perfect excuse to splurge on this fall necessity. I stopped at the local children's boutique last night and stashed a hold on some fantstic portrait clothes for Lorelai, I can't wait to snap those up this afternoon.
5. I went to the gym this morning. I was in a good routine of going to the gym in the mornings, but then fell off the wagon. I need to constantly remind myself how much better my days are when I go there, yay for me for making it today.
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment