Sunday, April 28, 2013

Best Birthday, Ever!

I had the BEST birthday! I started the day teaching yoga, followed by eat clean pancakes in bed while watching Dawson's Creek (it was like I really was 16 again!), then my parents came over for my theme party (I live for theme parties) and I had matching dresses for me and L with a matching shirt for my mom we had cake and champagne, then it was off to Longhorn for lunch, followed by The Great and Powerful Oz with Lorelai's playmates and their awesome moms, then it was dinner and drinks at my friends' engagement dinner , and finally snuggles in bed for family movie night! It was a full day, and seriously hit every single one of my favorite things! Plus, the weather was rainy and thunderstormy, my favorite kind of weather!! Yay for 32, it's going to be great!





No comments: