When we walked into American Girl Lorelai let out an audible gasp and exclaimed "it's just like the catalog."
I read on another blog that before you become a mother you pray for A child, but after that child arrives you realize that you were praying for THE child you received. I think that is so true, Lorelai and I were made for each other. We love the same things, we were cut from the same cloth! Having a daughter is fun, having Lorelai is perfect!
We spent 3 hours at American Girl and left with the happiest girl in all of America. Notice, there was a costume change from McKenna to Saige. Lorelai wanted her picture made in each outfit, so we ducked into the bathroom and made it happen for her! The Dallas store didn't have a photo studio, but I'm going to try to make the magazine covers for her on my own, if anyone out there reading this blog has a template send it my way!


No comments:
Post a Comment