Friday, March 01, 2013

First Ear Infection

Lorelai has her first ever ear infection. Accompanied by projectile vomiting likely caused from the intense pain. We saw the doctor last night, and got antibiotics and pain drops for her ears. The first drops were not appreciated and I took a swift kick to the chest as she was trying to get away, while whimpering in what was, hands down, the most physical pain I have ever seen her in. By this morning she understood that the drops alleviated the pain and asked for them, yay!

We've got two rounds of antibiotics in her at this time and she is comfortable for the moment. I've always heard of the horror stories associated with ear infections and, now I know why. This is terrible. Pray for a quick recovery!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Poor baby! I hate it when they dont feel well. Tell her to get better soon. Looking forward to seeing y'all in a few weeks!

Ballentine said...

Thanks sweet friend! We're excited to see y'all too!!