We'll be in The Grove this weekend, but "From Dixie with Love" will not. I'm sad. Rusty and I danced to this at our wedding, I always tear up a bit when it's played in The Grove and now it's gone. I want Lorelai to go to Ole Miss when she grows up, but at this rate Ole Miss will be gone too and The University will be far from the great memories we have of it.

1 comment:
If the students and alumni were true Rebels, they would disregard the chancellors orders.
You should get banners made with "The South Shall Rise Again" and find former band members to play it. Barring that, crank it up on a boom box.
Oh, and why not write him a letter stating your extreme disappointment in his leadership as an alumnus? Perhaps send a copy to the board of trustees (or equivalent) and suggest that he find more productive things to work on or find somewhere else to work?
Post a Comment