Lorelai is getting her first tastes of "Time Out" and they don't phase her a bit. Last night she did a one minute stint in the time out chair, and when Rusty brought her back in the living room she proudly announced "White, I back! Mama, I back!" (The "White" is for Snow White which was playing on the TV). We laughed until tears ran down our cheeks... she's a funny little charmer and she knows it!
A few weeks ago she was sent to time out for kicking Seuss, pretty much just like a soccer ball. And, when I was telling her grandparents about it the next morning she proudly announced "Kicked Seuss" (while reenacting the leg swing) and then quickly followed by "Sorry Seu".
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago

1 comment:
Hilarious! We'll remember this when Loc'down Lorelai gets released from the pen in a few years.
"I back!"
Post a Comment