Lorelai was dying to spend some time at her Meme and Grandpa's on Saturday so she could see her new kitten, which meant Rusty and I got to go to dinner, just the two of us! It's probably been over a year since we had a date night like that! We started the evening at one of our favorite restaurants, el Mezcal. Then we did some errands, we got parts for our lamps and we splurged on a musical door bell that plays Dixie, we also bought Khloe and Lamar's unisex fragrance, "Unbreakable Bond". The night was filled with fun silly treats! Lorelai took this picture of us at home before we took her to her grandparents! We met 14 years ago, I love how much we've grown up together, and that I really think we look better now, crazy right?!
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment