Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day 2013



















The table cloth used below has seen many patriotic celebrations!  My Cahill grandparents used it on The Fourth of July for as long as I can remember, they always had the best and biggest celebrations for fireworks!  I will use it until it falls apart and hopefully Lorelai will grow up with the same fond memories of family, fellowship, and fun that I did! 





























The menu for today was boiled AND steamed Royal Red Shrimp- head on, grilled filet, corn on the cob, mac, cheese balls, fresh strawberries, cake and strawberry cream cheese pies!  All the food was amazing!


















We ended the afternoon in the back yard jumping on the trampoline and Lorelai's first run on the slip and slide, I can remember mine and Derek's from when we were kids and I would have sworn that it was a mile long when we were young.. it looks shorter now, maybe I'm just taller?  That didn't stop me from putting on my suit and taking a slip...

We're already plotting the menu and activities for July 4th, come join the fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: