When we adopted CC we thought maybe she had been fixed, but weren't certain so we decided to wait it out so she didn't have to have an unnecessary surgery. As it turned out, she wasn't and I noticed a bit of blood around the house the past few days so we took her into the vet today.
I just picked her up, and she is downright pitiful. When we went in the vet she was laying behind the desk, lifeless. So, L called out her name and CC tried to stand up but collapsed back down and the assistant carried her out to us and laid her back on the floor and I had to adjust her head because her nose was pinned back and she didn't even have the strength to move it. We finally got her in the car on Lorelai's lap, but when I slowed down at the traffic light her head flopped off the seat, she was so lethargic. Then when I brought her in the house she bled from her incision sight, and after I got her settled she threw up. It's so sad, she is shaking like a leaf. Poor CC, everyone pray for a quick recovery.
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago


2 comments:
Poor CC =(
so pitiful! I hope she is better soon :)
Post a Comment