I haven't taken a ton of pictures on my big fancy camera recently, so this one is still on my memory card. This is from Valentine's Day this year, and since this was taken I've completely fallen off my Eat Clean Diet, which was my number one New Year's resolution this year. And, I never did start back my morning gym routine like I promised myself I would. II look about like I feel right now... sortof dumpy. Anyone, have any nuggets of wisdom to motivate me again? I just can't seem to find the dedication I had. Maybe I need to re-read my running books, and Eat Clean magazines? Should I post this picture on my pantry? I probably just need to cut myself a bit of slack, it's been a long bad year and just when I think things are looking up, my front door gets kicked in and my house burglarized (that's a post for another day).
No comments:
Post a Comment