Lorelai loves playing pound! There are many versions, the most common is with Lorelai being the dog catcher and she puts all of her stuffed animals in CC's cage. I take turn after turn calling the pound asking what dogs are there and which ones are available for adoption...then when I come to the pound, I must ask a series of questions about which (stuffed) dogs bark, which ones pee on the floor, and most importantly which dogs are available for adoption that day, I also must pay for my dog and be checked out at the cash register before leaving the pound! Another common version of the game is rescuing CC from the pound. Tonight however, there was the cutest whimpering little puppy in the pound (calling out directions that I was the one supposed to adopt a dog and daddy was the dog catcher)! I'm slightly reluctant to post this on the Internet... here goes her chance at public office, but this is too fantastic to keep to myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment