The Disney vacation was the time of our lives and we're home now sifting through the many, many pictures and videos! Stay tuned here and I'll be posting for the next few days. I have always felt blessed to be the mother of a little girl but perhaps never so much as I did this week. It was so fun to see my all-girl girl dressed up and prancing around in her high heels going to tea parties and royal balls, it was the epitome of everything I had always dreamed having a daughter would be. I hope she always feels as beautiful, and special as she did this week.
1 comment:
I look forward to seeing many more pictures of your trip. One day I will get to take Mackenzie, and that just lights up my day to imagine her at Disney. Glad you had so much fun with your precious Lorelai!
Post a Comment