1. Kirklands
2. Holiday Mart
3. Portrait Studio
4. Train Museum
5. Memphis Zoo
6. Walmart
7. Toys R Us
I think this is it so far. And, I know we'll see at least one more the weekend on The Polar Express. And, the last one is all scheduled and will be a HUGE surprise for sweet little L. So that leaves me needing two more to do The 12 Santas of Christmas, 2010. We'll probably hit up a Memphis area mall, because we do every year :) It looks like this project is going to be a success!
Edited 12-6-10: I'm no mathematician... I need three more (in addition to the two we've already got planned) to get to the 12 Santas of 2010, not just two more. Ha, thanks Dad for setting me straight!
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago

2 comments:
Santa is arriving at the Children's museum by helicopter this Saturday afternoon. I think it's at 11am. if you come, you should also take her to the Enchanted Forrest. It is at the Pink Palace. They have a christmas movie at IMAX there also. Then on the way out, you could hit up Carriage Crossing and get the santa there and at Wolf Chase Mall.
When are y'all going on the Polar Express? We're going Friday night! Can't wait!
Post a Comment