Wednesday, June 02, 2010

It's swim suit season...

I snapped this picture on my Blackberry this morning... Lorelai is at her Meemi and Pa's house splashing away... isn't she adorable?! It's swim suit season, and a milestone moment. Lorelai went to the nursery at the gym last night all by herself... she stayed for an entire hour with no crying or other adverse reactions... Rusty sat just outside the door while I went to class just to be sure she was okay :) We haven't tried any sort of child care other than my parents since Lorelai was around 7 months old and had such severe separation anxiety that she vomited all over the nursery workers at church. If we keep this up I may just be back in shape by the end of summer. Oh, and I'm also starting Weight Watchers today... if Jennifer Hudson can do it, so can I. Wish me luck!

No comments: