
It's award season, Golden Globes, Oscars, etc! And, I have received my very own award from my dear sweet sorority sister, Adair! Adair @ http://www.thelaneyfamily.blogspot.com/ is the most beautiful person (seriously, beauty queen gorgeous). What I remember most about her from college is that she never had a cross word to say about anyone and was kind to everyone, but also rock-star-fun which I love too!
THE RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Copy the award and place it on your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for the award.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers.
- Post links to blogs you nominate.
SEVEN INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I can hang six spoons from my face. Trust me, it's a real show stopper.
2. I am 5'10. I had a late growth spurt and grew a whole inch in my early 20s.
3. I didn't have a middle name until I got married and moved my maiden name there.
4. I eat candy every day.
5. I've never had a cavity.
6. I have a scar, that I HATE, on my forehead from being dropped in high school cheerleading.
7. I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in around twenty seconds.
SEVEN BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS:
1. Derek and/or Angie @ http://www.derekangiecahill.blogspot.com/
1. Derek and/or Angie @ http://www.derekangiecahill.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley @ http://www.russandashleywade.blogspot.com/
3. Natalie @ http://www.hankinsbrown.blogspot.com/
4. Elizabeth @ http://www.chesseraplenty.blogspot.com/
5. Amanda @ http://www.ericamandafamily.blogspot.com/
6. Sarah @ http://www.ourhenryhome.blogspot.com/
7. Kandi @ http://www.blogcollins.blogspot.com/

3 comments:
I'm so honored to receive this award! :) I will work on some interesting things! Thanks!
what an amazing compliment caroline! thank you so much!
We don't even know 7 blogs =)
Post a Comment