
My mom and I saw THIS IS IT tonight. And, IT was genius. We were on the edge of our seats, tapping our toes the whole time. I've always found Michael Jackson very inspiring, and this was no exception.
Back when I was in high school, it was just my mom and I living in New Jersey (Derek was gone to college, and my dad was living in Virginia on business). Anyway, we had a bit of fun in our no-boys-allowed-all-girls-club-house.... well, when Titanic came out we LOVED it, and saw it like 10 times on the big screen... occasionally on school nights followed by Dairy Queen for dinner.... there are certain cinematic experiences that must be seen on the big screen, and THIS IS IT is one of them (just like Titanic was)... if Lorelai were a bit older I have a feeling that we would be at the theatre every night for the next two weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment