STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- A Wal-Mart shopper who became so angry about a crying child that he allegedly slapped the girl in the face appeared in court Wednesday.
Investigators said the incident happened Monday at the Stone Mountain store on Rockbridge Road.
A police report said the man, Roger Stephens, 61, of Stone Mountain, had warned the child’s mother, Sonya Mathews, that if she didn’t quiet down the child, he would do it for her.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/20684677/detail.html
Now, I'm not about to let Lorelai throw a tantrum in Walmart. And, I'm a big believer in "it takes a village". But, let me put this out there for the world to read... if anyone decided to slap her in the face to quiet her for me they better not expect to get their hand back because I would rip off their arm and beat them with it.
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
3 days ago

1 comment:
While the man was clearly wrong to slap the child, if this makes parents think twice about letting their kids scream out in public instead of taking them out to the car, he may have accomplished something positive.
But I doubt it.
Post a Comment