Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So Big

Lorelai went in for her 18-month well baby visit today and is the 95th percentile for height and the 75 percentile for weight! She's a big baby, and the doctor said she has an advanced vocabulary. She has not yet started stringing two words together yet (according to the doctor that is a two-year old skill), but I think that we are very close to that mile marker.

I mentioned earlier that Lorelai had a bit of a bug this weekend, so I discussed it with the doctor and he thinks it may be allergies so we'll see if Claritin clears it up... and he also confirmed what I already knew, that she still has severe separation anxiety (she tends to vomit when under stress, and is probably going to be as high-strung as her mother).

Also discussed with the doctor: Lorelai has never been a good eater, she just isn't all that interested in food. The doctor thinks I may be giving her too much milk... so I'm going to cut back and see if her appetite increases.

All in all, she is just above schedule on all of her developmental goals! YAY! Next check up is scheduled, and she'll be TWO at that visit!!

1 comment:

E.C. said...

Don't forget the 100th percentile for cute-patootie-ness! Love the Mother's Day dress...gah, I need a girl!