Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SANTA!!!

Lorelai visited Santa tonight!!!! We ended up buying two pictures... this one (we got this one on cd so it was easy to upload) and another one (to be posted as soon as I can scan it it) that is a more accurate depiction of Lorelai's feelings about Santa this year (read: crying and terrified)...

This perfect picture was accomplished by sitting Lorelai on my knee and then me draping my leg over Santa's lap... I almost wish we had a full shot to post too.... I'm sure I looked really pretty dangling backwards over Santa's sleigh! LOL! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the photographer captured the moment where she is just realizing that you've tricked her into sitting with Santa again but before she has started screaming about it.

I hope the other picture is a candidate for Photos of kids who are scared of Santa.