Sunday, July 20, 2008

9 MONTHS OLD!!!



















My baby is nine months old today! She has two teeth, she crawls, she says "hi" and waves, she says "ma ma ma maaa", she has insanely long eyelashes, and a giggle that lights up my world, she dances, she claps, she feeds herself crackers, she sits in highchairs, and most of all she is an absolute blessing!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

she's absolutely gorgeous. absolutely. i don't know if this is weird to say, but just from the pictures of her and what you dress her in and what i can tell of your home, she's a very classy baby with very classy parents! happy birthday, lorelai!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Caroline, this picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! She is just a doll!!! Who took it?

Ballentine said...

Thanks! I actually took the picture myself! But, I do need to post some of my professional pictures on here too!

Ashley said...

She has her momma's big beautiful eyes!!!

Jason and Lisa Clark said...

She is so pretty! I cannot believe she is nine months old and Jason and I have yet to meet that princess! We need to plan a trip to come see you all! Great Picture!!